Mind Senses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution or Creation

3 posters

Go down

Creation or evolution?

Evolution or Creation Vote_lcap50%Evolution or Creation Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Evolution or Creation Vote_lcap0%Evolution or Creation Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Evolution or Creation Vote_lcap50%Evolution or Creation Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Evolution or Creation Empty Evolution or Creation

Post  Nearingend Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:42 pm

Dito dapat nating ipaglaban ang bawat belief natin.

1.What is the very first cause? Dapat may nag iniatiate ng action bago magkaroon ng pangyayari.if there is force that caused bigbang what was it? but for the very beggining ano ba talaga ang longliving force existing on space,Hindi man natin masabi na there is someone gives out his energy upang magkaroon ng buhay ang space.
2.What was the possible food of the first unicellular organism?is it salt?Hindi rin natin pweding sabihin na ang nabulok na livingthings ang kinain niya.
3.How could it suvive from the salty ocean?If this simple organism really originated in the ocean,dapat na shrink na siya sa salt water.Lipids is energy storage of a cell(Was not oil consume when the earth was burning ball before),Bakit naka penetrate ito sa ocean upang mabuo ang cell?
4.Why there is long gaps in evolution? Dapat may nakita na fossils ang mga scientists ng series or infinite number of species.Plants for example ay hindi naman siguro kailangan mag extinct ,dapat may nakita tayong series of species that linking in between two relative plants.
(http://www.yecheadquarters.org/shame.34.html)or yahoosearch trees support the great flood.Dito makikita na ang geologic time layer also happened in some layer between of this standing and buried tree.( sorry kung hindi natin mabuksan bagong website kasi to eh. at interesting talaga ang mga nilalaman,It was also there makikita na niloko tayo ng mga scientists, iniba ang dating ng isang primate fossilis na dapat ay 3,100 years ago ang lang.

Science crazy stories, a certified bogus theory
Pangaea theory, told the very unnatural explanation that is about the gradual splitting of land masses from big huge supercontinent into a 6 separate continent and thousands of islands.In your normal and simple thoughts,Can you say it would be happen that all these continents and islands came from only one supercontinent? And you would tell us that in the other side of the world was a purely an ocean w/out continents and islands rise.Evolutionists have no choice but to accept this theory,it be could only explain the prescence of biological living things in all lands on earth( take note that all life in all islands is likely the same in kinds at hindi seperate at hidi seperate branch of evolution.).Sana if there is some islands and continents na walang prescence of life and are truely dessert ,siguro masasabi nating proof ito na may other seperate land mass rin on the earth except the pangaea,pero wala.Even the cold climate antarctica, may nageexists na life.At isa pa they said that america split from africa siguro kong totoo yun malaki na ang butas ng crust sa antarctic ocean.Another ang mga Aeta at mga aborigines sa philippines at sa lahast na mga isla sabi daw may tulay na lupa(how funny) na dumudugtong sa pilipinas at sa continenting asya ,at kung sa ice age man ito nangyari dapat nafrostbite ang mga ito sa tinatapakang yelo bago makarating sa pilipinas.Ganoon rin sa tabon man at Java man na hindi marunong gumawa ng barko.

Pero alam niyo ba also in the bible nagsasabi na ang earth noon was compose of one land mass.After the great flood mga 100 years ang nakalipas,that was the time of Peleg,at na restore ang population ng mga tao at hayop at gumalagala ang mga ito sa buong cotinente.At the time nanumbalik ang pagsisimba nila sa mga anito at pagaasam na maging kapangyarihan gaya ng diyos.Dahil dito hinati ng panginoon ang buong mundo ang mga kontinente.And you know that there is froozen mammoth in siberia with a tropical plant called buttercups which are not yet digisted in their stomach.It seems that a sudden change occurs.Siberia was near before to the tropical latitudes and when the land split the mammoth was suddenly froze.Also in that day our language confounded.I have a strong belief that in that day there was agreat change or seperation on earth.The races of man seperate to the other..etc..that may be mistaken as part of evolution. WE SHOULD HAVE TO KNOW THAT THERE IS PASSAGE IN THE BIBLE SAYS THAT WE CAN SEE NEW THINGS THAT ARE NOT CREATED BEFORE IN THE BEGGINING ,THE CREATION.

Top science crazy and funny theory..

1.The universe expands fast even million times a second , they say,but they have seen these on the microscope always.Dapat kung nakita nila second ago a dot galaxy, after that it would not be visible. .And then if all galaxies have gravity to each other how can they expand.there are scientists proposed that universe after a long time of expanding would back again from the point of origin( there is no law can prove this).
2.Theory of Pangaea, says earth was sometimes before only have one great land mass.But for you is it possible for undesigned earth?
3 The unicellular developed out of many elements without reaction happened.
4.The development of egg was an accident.
5.Boundless space is natural?(ok lang wala man silang other choice eh)There is one scientists propose that if you will travel across the boundless space for a very long time you would reach back to you arrival point.(I have no emotion with this, I will scratch all my body and have pity of this fool man.Other proposed that space is like a sphere.

I have an evidence proving only creation and we can only seen here in philippines, the seneguilas tree which we traditionally plant it by its branch, its seed have no cotyledons to make the tree to reproduce but only human can do to make it survive.

The question are:
Can this tree appear or exists without modern human .?

Only modern human with knowledge of how this tree be planted and reproduce,that humans only those who have given by God a knowledge to continue existence of this plant,from the tradition of our descendants we can say only one man it was originated where we continue the idea which only God could gave.

But we have to expect a denial of this from Satan,that will soon introduce by science.

I have other question to evolution or mutation:
I f we split from other islands and continents to take million or hundred of thousands year ago,i know its enough for a big difference for the the kind of plant or animals to mutate and split from its parent.
Why we can see a rafflesia in panay,palawan borneo ,indonesia?

If the great flood is a myth why it can collects and support by evidences, kung ito ay isang gawagawa lang bakit nag coincidence ang pagkaroon nito ng evidence?
Also nag coincidence rin ba ang pagkaroon ng cancept of gods we heard it from all over the world noon dito sa pilipinas bathala,at iba pang tribo ,the dragon(alam natin sa bibliya na itoy galing lang sa isang pinagmulan ang mundo noon ay iisa lang,ang language at kontinente.
http://research.calacademy.org/calwild/200.../rafflesia.html
Botanists are uncertain how Rafflesia seeds disperse and get “planted” in new hosts. One theory postulates that when hooved animals such as deer, wild pigs, and tapirs inadvertently trample mushy, rotting Rafflesia flowers, the seeds adhere to the hairs on their feet. While walking through the forest, their sharp hooves might cut the bark of a buried liana and push seeds into the wound. Other scientists think that tree shrews or ground squirrels gnaw the columns of dead female flowers, and spread the seed in their waste. Rain helps the seeds, which are only slightly larger than those of poppies, percolate into bark crevices. Either way, the process doesn’t succeed often, for the plants are quite rare.
(5) Pollination in Rafflesia is thought to be a rare occurrence due to several factors. Firstly, the flowers are unisex and for the most part are found only in proximity to same sex plants. In order to have successful reproduction, the insect pollinators have to visit both male and female plants, which not only are frequently not in close proximity to each other, but are also not necessarily mature and open at the same time. To complicate matters is the fact that the flowers last less than a week, leaving a narrow window of opportunity for pollination.

Are you sure that all the time of the reproduction of this flower it always make this process? Can the wind carry its seed to other islands forest without touching and sunk to sea?

Nearingend

Back to top Go down

Evolution or Creation Empty Re: Evolution or Creation

Post  Admin Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:27 pm

I do not think you can separate evolution from creation itself. Evolution in itself is an act of creation, whereby new species evolved and is more adaptable to its given environment. Creation is never a spontaneous event but a constant necessary change for a specie.

Admin
Admin

http://mindsenses.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearingend Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Can you site an actual evidence that there is mutation or evolution from one species change into a new one which is reproductive and can stand and survive as a new specie.

Nearingend

Back to top Go down

Post  che™ Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:51 pm

here is my personnal opinion.

at first i believed in divine creation. it was the lesson taught to me as a child. but as i grow up, new subjects were introduced. that includes the study of science which consist of the evolution theory. but the word theory means that it is still not yet proven. there are still some facts that don't have basis. they just based the study on the fossils that were discovered. my point- what if the fosssils o remains were just another kind of animals that lived a long time ago and only vanished after bad incidents in the past?

likewise, the bible for me is a little vague. i came to a thought once that it is just a fictional book because the informations and stories it contains is sometimes illogical. more than that, they are just written by old authors that we don't know if they have just some kind of delusions or hallucinations (that's one possibility). one more, i also cme to a thought of where the real divine creator came? (the bible said that he is the beginning and that nothing came before him). if u'll think about it, u'd think that it's just a fictional item.

ewan ko!

che™

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:57 am

well, the bible cant really be understood at times. thats because the bible uses a lot of ways to convey a message. thing for sure is that organic life on earth tend to evolve in ways that makes them adaptable to their given environment, and its because of only one thing, the NECESSITY TO SURVIVE.

God allowed a constant "polishing" of living things. That is evolution, and that evolution is being guided by a divine force.

Admin
Admin

http://mindsenses.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum